17-23 September | Special offer 100 euro/person off!!!
September is coming to its end and most of you are hopefully full of fantastic summer memories and great moments…
Some of you, however, didn’t have the opportunity to go on summer holidays or you can’t wait for your autumn escape..! Take advantage of Greece’s mild weather and join us on a unique weekly adventure!
Hiking through the deepest gorge in the world, horseback riding in lush fir forests, hydro-biking in a spectacular lake, rafting in one of Europe’s cleanest rivers, crossing historical arch stone bridges and hiking through the old monks’ trails to visit the top-cliff monasteries of Meteora are just some of this tour’s highlights!
Book now for September 17th – 23rd and enjoy 100 euro per person discount!
If you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +302117900603.
- Explore on foot Athens, the city where democracy was born
- Visit some of the most beautiful and unspoiled traditional Greek villages
- Explore the magical lake Plastira on a kayak or hydro-bike
- Enjoy horseback riding in the lush meadows of Pertouli, surrounded by dense forests
- Climb the Vradeto steps and enjoy the stunning views over Vikos gorge from Beloi viewpoint
- Hike through Vikos Gorge, one of the deepest gorges in the world
- Go rafting in one of Europe’s cleanest rivers
- Taste delicious local food and wines
- Follow the ancient paths of the monks and visit the cliff – top monasteries of Meteora