Booking terms & conditions
Thank you for booking a “Trails Beyond” exploration!
These Terms and Conditions apply to any travel products and/or services you have booked with or purchased from Trails Beyond (Hereinafter named as “Trails Beyond”, “the Company” or “we”), and govern the contractual relationship between you and Trails Beyond with respect to any such travel products and/or services (hereinafter, the “Products” or “Tour(s)”). Please read these Terms carefully as by booking any Product with Trails Beyond, or by travelling on a Trails Beyond tour or Product, you acknowledge that you: i) have read and understand these Terms, and ii) indicate your express acceptance of and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you have confirmed a booking on any Products with more than one client named and booked on such booking, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) on behalf of all clients named in the booking (including minors and those under a disability) and travelling on or otherwise participating in any Products (hereinafter “you”, the “Client(s)”), and by such travel or participation all passengers indicate their assent to these Terms. The client who confirmed the booking is deemed to be the designated contact person for all other clients named in such booking. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Client and Trails Beyond with respect to the subject matter thereof and supersedes all prior agreements, representations and understandings of the parties, written or oral.
- Your booking contract
Your contract is with Trails Beyond, a company registered under the name of its sole proprietor, Danai Tsadila, with registration (VAT) number 131698747, registered at 109, Karaiskaki str., Trikala, 42 100, Greece. Trails Beyond is a licensed travel agency by the Greek Tourism National Organization with license number 0727E60000065001.
By making a booking, therefore, the first named person on the booking (“the lead name”) agrees on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking that:
1. He/she has read these terms and conditions and has the authority to and does agree to be bound by them;
- He/she appreciates and accepts the risks involved in adventure travel
4. He/she is over 18 years of age and where placing an order for services with age restrictions declares that he/she and all members of the party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services.
A binding contract between us comes into existence when we issue your Booking Confirmation and Invoice to the party leader or travel agent. Upon receipt, if you believe that any details on the Booking Confirmation or on the Invoice (or any other document) are wrong, you must advise us immediately as changes cannot be made later and it may harm your rights if we are not notified of any inaccuracies in any document within ten days of our sending it out. Names on travel documents must exactly match those in your passports.
These Booking Conditions and any agreement to which they apply are governed in all respects by the Greek law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us, out of or in connection with your contract or booking, will be dealt with by the Courts of Greece.
- Prices are per person and do not include airfare nor travel insurance, unless otherwise noted. A full list of Included and Not Included Trip Costs are noted in the Detailed Itinerary of each tour.
- All prices advertised on our website are in euro, which is the local currency of Greece. At the time of a booking, we will use the exchange rates of the date of the booking as published at xe.com.
- All prices we advertise are accurate at the date published, but we reserve the right to change any of those prices. Prices on our website are updated regularly. Before you make a booking, we will give you the up-to-date price of your chosen tour, including the cost of any peak-season supplements, upgrades or additional facilities which you have requested.
- Due to the nature of Adventure travel and the prices of the resources on which it depends, the published price of any tour is subject to change at any time, before or after booking confirmation, up to 30 days before the departure of the tour. After a Confirmation Invoice has been issued by Trails Beyond to the Client, Trails Beyond reserves the right to impose surcharges on any tour(s), but only for reasons arising from increases in transportation costs, fuel costs, dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airport charges, currency and exchange fluctuations which impacts the price of the applicable tour(s), but only where the increase in question is greater than 2% of the original price paid for the tour (excluding add-ons and taxes). Trails Beyond shall provide notice to the affected Client as soon as reasonably possible upon learning of the necessity to impose a surcharge in accordance with this section.
Where the increase in price is greater than 10% of the price of the booked tour, upon receiving notification from Trails Beyond, the affected Client(s) may elect to either:
(i) cancel the booking without incurring any penalty except for any amendment charges; or
(ii) accept the change of price.
The Client must notify Trails Beyond of their election within 14 days of receipt of notice of the increase, or they shall have been deemed to have accepted the price change and have accepted liability for payment of the increase.
- How I book
- To make a booking you can contact us in several ways; directly over the telephone, via our Website, through an approved Travel Agent or by using our booking form. The person making the booking (the “lead name”) must be 18 years old or over and possess the legal capacity and authority to make the booking and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of everyone in their party.
- To confirm a booking for a scheduled or private group tour, we require 300€ per person deposit and for a tailor-made trip, usually a deposit of 20% per person. In some circumstances we will contact you for interim payments where certain services such as National Museums’ entrance fees have to be secured in advance.
- Upon receipt of payment of the deposit, we will issue the booking confirmation form and the confirmation invoice. When you receive the Confirmation Invoice please check the details carefully and inform us immediately if anything is incorrect.
- If you book online, any acknowledgement of your booking request we send to you in the meantime is not a confirmation of your booking. Before your booking is confirmed and a contract comes into force, we reserve the right to increase or decrease our tour prices. Trails Beyond or their agents reserve the right to decline any booking and return the deposit to the Client, in their sole discretion.
- We will communicate with you by e-mail. You must therefore check your e-mails on a regular basis. We may also contact you by telephone and/or post if we cannot, for whatever reason, contact you by e-mail. Certain documents may need to be sent by post. References in these conditions to “send” and “in writing” or similar include communication by e-mail. You should contact us by e-mail if you need to do so for any of the reasons mentioned in these booking conditions (for example, to request an amendment).
- Final payment
- The balance of all monies due must be received by us or our authorized travel agent not later than 60 days before the start of your tour. If you are booking less than 60 days prior to departure, full payment will be required by the time of the booking. For certain tours, full payment must be received sooner. We will tell you at the time of booking when this is the case. If you don’t pay your balance by the due date, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled and cancellation charges will apply. Any monies paid by you to an authorized travel agent for tours operated by us are held by the agent on our behalf.
- Clients may pay by credit card or wire transfer. Payments made by credit card or wired to our Eurobank account in Greece are charged in euro. You can pay by credit card online, through Eurobank’s secured site. We accept Visa, Mastercard and AMEX. A credit card fee of 1.50% – 2.50% (depending on client’s credit card) is payable for all payments paid to Trails Beyond by credit card. We reserve the right to increase this charge if the card issuer’s charges to us increase. We will advise you if this happens before taking any payment by credit card. For wire transfer, you can deposit the amount in our Eurobank account:
|Bank||Eurobank Ergasias S.A.|
|Beneficiary||Tsadila Danai Theocharis|
Please do not forget to mention your booking reference number, in order to trace the payment! Payments made to our Greek bank account are in euro.
- As a condition to valid confirmation of any booking with Trails Beyond, the Client must provide all necessary information as requested by Trails Beyond along with their final payment. If the Client fails to provide such information prior to 45 days before the departure of the booked tour, an Administrative Fee of 100€ per person will be charged to the Client, and Trails Beyond reserves the right to treat such booking as cancelled and levy any cancellation fees, according to paragraph 6 – cancellation fees. Information required from each Client will vary by tour and the requirements will be communicated to the Clients or to Trails Beyond’ authorized agent, during the booking process.
- If you change your booking
- The client may choose to change any of the details of the booking or the tour date, after our confirmation has been issued. In this case, we will charge an amendment fee of 50€ per booking, only if necessary in order us to make the changes and we will try our best to make the changes requested, subject to availability. In addition to the administration fee we charge, any alteration, whether a change to an existing booking or a change to another tour or departure date, will also be subject to payment by you of any costs imposed by any of the suppliers providing the component parts of the tour. If the tour to which you transfer is more expensive than the one you originally booked, a further deposit will also be payable.
- If you are unable to travel, in circumstances which we consider reasonable, you may transfer your booking to another person, approved by you, subject to the following:
- You must notify us at least 15 days prior to departure
- Your request is accompanied by all original travel documents which you have received and the full name and address of the transferee
- The transferee must fulfill any conditions that apply to the booking
- Payment by you of an administrative charge of 30€ per person plus payment of all costs charged or imposed to us by any of the suppliers providing the component parts of the tour.
- If you are unable to transfer your booking to another person, we will only retain the initial deposit and try our best to avoid any further cancellation fees. However, if any of our suppliers imposes cancellation fees, these are payable by you.
- If you cancel your booking
You, or any member of your party, may cancel your tour at any time providing that the cancellation is made by the lead name in writing. Notice of cancellation will be effective upon receipt of your written communication and acknowledgement by Trails Beyond or its authorized agents. As we start to incur costs from the time the contract is confirmed, cancellation fees will apply as shown below. The date of the cancellation notice is the date said notice is received by the Company.
|If you cancel within 14 days from your booking||We will retain only 50€ per person for administration costs|
|If you cancel more than 60 days prior to departure||We will only retain the deposit|
|If you cancel between 59 days and 30 days prior to departure||We will retain the deposit plus 20% of the tour cost|
|If you cancel between 29 days and 15 days prior to departure||We will retain 60% of the tour cost|
|If you cancel less than 15 days prior to departure||We will retain 85% of the tour cost|
- If we change your booking
- The Company will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that Client’s tour proceeds as planned and represented. However, the Company reserves the right to make changes in the schedule or itinerary of a tour without incurring any refund obligations as a result of unexpected occurrences. Changes in tour services, including but not limited to hotels, itineraries, bicycle/hiking/sailing/rafting routes, modes of transport, or end destinations, may be altered at the Company’s discretion, and this is particularly so when said changes are due to the weather, Acts of God, labor strikes or other external forces outside the Company’s control that may affect the tour’s schedule.
- Most changes are minor. Occasionally, we have to make a significant change. If a significant change has to be made, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible, if there is time before departure and you have the following options:
- Accept the changed arrangements (at an additional cost, if applicable)
- Purchase another available tour from us (paying or receiving a refund in respect of any difference in price) or
- Cancel the tour with a full refund of all monies paid to us.
- If we have to make a significant change before departure we will as a minimum, where compensation is due, pay you the compensation payments set out in the table below depending on the circumstances and when the significant change is notified to you or your travel agent subject to the following exception. Compensation will not be payable and no liability beyond offering the above mentioned choices can be accepted where we are forced to make a change as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care. Such circumstances are likely to include those listed in clause 8.1 “Force Majeure”. No compensation will be payable and the above options will not be available where a change is a minor one. We regret we cannot meet any visa, vaccination or similar costs in the event of any change or cancellation by us. Similarly, as you are advised only to book fully flexible connecting transport and other arrangements (such as pre or post tour accommodation) which can be cancelled or changed without charge, we cannot pay any cancellation, amendment or other charges you may incur in relation to any arrangements which you have to change or cancel as a result of any change to your tour.
|Period of notification||Compensation to you per person|
|More than 45 days||Nil|
|28 – 44 days||20€|
|14 – 27 days||30€|
|13 days or less before the date of travel||40€|
Very rarely, we may be forced by “force majeure” (see clause 8.1) to change or terminate your tour after departure but before the scheduled end of your time away. This is extremely unlikely but if this situation does occur, we regret we will be unable to make any refunds (unless we obtain any refunds from our suppliers), pay you any compensation or meet any costs or expenses you incur as a result.
- The Client acknowledges that foreign travel and/or adventure travel requires a degree of flexibility and that unexpected changes may arise due to local circumstances. The Company urges Clients to procure travel insurance to cover such unforeseen events.
- If we cancel your booking
Trails Beyond reserves the right to cancel the Client’s tour, however, the Company will normally not do so unless forced to do so by virtue of unforeseen circumstances such as flight cancellations, civil or political unrest or ‘force majeure’ beyond company’s control or on group tours where minimum numbers have not been reached or if you fail to proceed with full payment of your booked tour.
- Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not even with all due care, foresee or forestall such as (by way of example and not by way of limitation) war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, acts of God, adverse weather conditions, and all similar events. If we cancel the tour due to “force majeure”, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation for expenses incurred by participants in preparation for a trip such as nonrefundable air tickets, equipment, etc. The Company urges Clients to procure travel insurance to cover such unforeseen events.
- Our scheduled and private group tours require a minimum number of participants to enable us to operate them. If any tour does not have the minimum number of participants required to make it commercially viable, we are entitled to cancel it. We will notify you or your travel agent of cancellation for this reason not less than 6 weeks before the start of your tour and you have the choice to:
1) Pay an increased price to be determined at that time based on the number of booked participants and proceed with the tour as scheduled, or
2) Transfer to another tour that is running that season or within a year, or
3) Receive a full refund
8.3. If you fail to comply with the payment terms and conditions, as stated at paragraph 4, we reserve the right to cancel the tour. If so, no compensation will be payable by Trails Beyond and the above options will not be available.
- If you have a complaint
If you have a complaint about any of your tour arrangements, you must tell both the relevant supplier and our representative/tour leader at the time. It is only if we and the supplier know about problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. If you don’t complain on the spot this may affect your ability to claim compensation. If your complaint cannot be resolved on tour you should notify us in writing within 30 days of the end of your tour. We can usually sort out any complaints you may have. If, however, we are unable to mutually resolve your complaint, you can take your complaint to the County Court or another suitable court.
- Travel Insurance
We strongly recommend that that you have personal travel insurance with protection for the full duration of the tour in respect of at least medical expenses, injury, death, repatriation, cancellation and curtailment, with adequate and appropriate cover including medical emergency repatriation. If you make your own arrangements, you should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting or excluding protection for the type of activities included in your tour. You must ensure that all travel insurance purchased meets your particular requirements and you should arrange supplementary insurance if need be. It is strongly recommended and encouraged that Clients also extend their coverage to include cancellation, curtailment, and all other expenses that might arise as a result of loss, damage, injury, delay or inconvenience occurring to the Client. Trails Beyond shall have no liability for loss, theft of or damage to baggage or personal effects of Clients while participating in a tour. Clients should not leave personal belongings unattended in any public areas, on board any mode of transportation, or elsewhere, and are responsible at all times for their own effects and belongings. Trails Beyond cannot accept responsibility for and in no event shall be liable for loss or damage of valuables or other articles left in or on facilities used by Trails Beyond such as hotels, vessels, expedition vehicles, or any other mode of transportation.
You are required to carry proof of insurance with you and produce it if reasonably requested by company employees or suppliers.
Although highly recommended, the Client is not obligated to purchase travel insurance in order to travel with the Company, with the exception of family tours, in which case travel insurance is mandated for all members under 18 years old. However, the Client shall not be entitled to any reimbursements from the Company for any interruptions, delays, cancellations, medical emergencies or other problems arising out of or related to travel and the tour. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage of personal effects or for any injury or loss during the duration of the tour.
If you are joining one of our tours and you wish to buy your personal travel insurance through our affiliate network, please click here.
- Passports, visas and vaccinations
Whilst we are able to provide basic advice to clients regarding passports and visa requirements, you are responsible for arranging, and must have, a valid, acceptable passport and any visas and vaccination certificates required for your entire journey and tour. Any information we give about these matters or related items (climate, clothing, baggage, personal gear etc) is given in good faith but without responsibility on our part. We regret we cannot accept any liability if you are refused entry onto any transport due to failure on your part to carry all required documentation. If your failure to have any necessary travel or other documents results in fines, surcharges or other financial penalty being imposed on us, you will be responsible for reimbursing us accordingly.
Before booking your trip, we recommend you to visit the Hellenic Ministry of Foreign Affairs for updated information on visa requirements.
- Medical Requirements
Good physical and mental health are essential for the enjoyment of these active, outdoor trips. All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of their chosen tour as described in the brochure/website. You may travel in rugged areas removed from modern medical facilities. Good physical conditioning is recommended as preparation for all trips, especially those involving trekking. By forwarding the deposit and signed Booking confirmation Form, the passenger certifies that he/she does not have any physical or other condition of disability that would create a hazard for him/ herself or other passengers nor do his/her travel companions. It is essential that any participant with a medical condition requiring regular treatment or which may be affected by vigorous activity, high altitude, heat, cold, other natural phenomenon, or particular foods, notifies Trails Beyond and the trip leaders, in writing in advance of travel. Trails Beyond assumes no liability for medical care. Participants may be required to furnish a doctor’s statement of good health. The judgment of Trails Beyond, or the local operator or guide, shall make the ultimate determination of an individual trip participant’s fitness to embark upon, or to continue a trip. You must also promptly advise us if any medical condition or disability which may affect your active participation in your tour or the tour arrangements of any other person develops after your booking has been confirmed. Once a trip has been confirmed, medical circumstances will not be considered as exceptions to our cancellation policy, unless they have been developed after your booking. All participants must be covered by a current medical insurance policy applicable for overseas travel for the duration of their trip. Proof of coverage may be required. The Company reserves the right at any time to require the Client to produce a doctor’s certificate certifying that the Client is fit to participate in the tour.
- Tour participation and client responsibility
You agree to accept the authority and decisions of our employees, Tour Leaders and agents whilst on tour with us. If in the opinion of any such person(s) or any other person in a position of authority (such as, for example, an airline pilot or hotel manager), your health, level of fitness or conduct at any time before or during a tour is endangering or appears likely to endanger your health or wellbeing or any third party (including any other clients of the Company) or the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the tour, you may be excluded from all or part of the tour without refund or recompense. Where you are excluded, we will have no further responsibility towards you (including any return travel arrangements) and we will not meet any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the exclusion. In the case of ill health, we may make such arrangements we see fit and recover the costs thereof from you. If you commit an illegal act (including, for example, causing any damage) you may be excluded from the tour and we shall cease to have responsibility to/for you as above. No refund will be given for any unused services. When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss (reasonably estimated if not precisely known) must be made direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier or to us as soon as possible. If the actual cost of the loss or damage exceeds the amount paid where estimated, you must pay the difference once known. If the actual cost is less than the amount paid, the difference will be refunded. You will also be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us and all costs incurred by us (including our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions. You should ensure you have appropriate travel insurance to protect you if this situation arises.
- Acceptance of Risk
THE CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE NATURE OF PRODUCT TOURS IS ADVENTUROUS AND MAY INVOLVE A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF RISK TO CLIENTS’ HEALTH AND/OR SAFETY. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW THE CLIENT HEREBY ASSUMES ALL SUCH RISK AND DOES HEREBY RELEASE TRAILS BEYOND FROM ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING FROM ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES OR DEATH RESULTING FROM THESE RISKS INHERENT IN TRAVEL, VISITING FOREIGN DESTINATIONS, AND PARTICIPATING IN ADVENTUROUS ACTIVITIES SUCH AS THOSE INCLUDED IN PRODUCT ITINERARIES.
- Our Responsibility for your tour
15.1. The Client’s booking is accepted on the understanding that they realize the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in tours of this kind including injury, loss or damage to property, discomfort and inconvenience. The Client also realizes that they may travel to remote areas where possible problems may include: forces of nature; terrorism; civil unrest; accidents. The Client also assumes any associated risks with altitude, illness, disease and physical exertion knowing that access to evacuation and/or suitable medical supplies and support may not always be available.
15.2. We promise to make sure that the tour arrangements we have agreed to make, perform or provide, as applicable, as part of our contract with you are made, performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. This means that, subject to these conditions and the other information which forms part of your contract with us, we will accept responsibility if, for example, you suffer death or personal injury or your contracted tour arrangements are not provided as promised or prove deficient as a result of the failure of ourselves and our employees, to use reasonable skill and care in making, performing or providing, as applicable, your contracted tour arrangements. Please note, it is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make a claim against us. In addition, we will only be responsible for what our employees do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment (for employees).
15.3. We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (including loss possessions and loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following: it is either attributable to you, or attributable to someone unconnected with your tour and is unforeseeable or unavoidable, or is due to unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, or an event which neither we, nor our agents or suppliers could have foreseen or forestalled.
15.4. Trails Beyond is liable to the Client for any damage caused to Client by the failure to perform or the improper performance of the contract unless the failure or the improper performance is due to or arises from factors attributable to the consumer or to any third party unconnected with the provision of the services contracted for, are unforeseeable or unavoidable; nor shall Trails Beyond be liable for any failure to perform or improper performance of the contract due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the Company, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or an event which Trails Beyond, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall. If any damage arising from the non-performance or improper performance of the services involved in the booked tour, Client agrees that any compensation payable shall be limited in accordance with the applicable International Conventions that govern such services. In the case of damage other than personal injury resulting from the non-performance or improper performance of the services involved in the booked tour, the amount payable to the Client shall be limited to a maximum of the price which the Client paid for the tour, not including insurance premiums and administration charges.
15.5. For each tour, Trails Beyond will use local suppliers, including hotels, restaurants, means of transport etc, as shown in the specific tour itinerary. The Client agrees that the obligation of the Company to the Client is to select competent, independent sub-contractors to provide reasonable services related to the Tour and to exercise reasonable care in selecting such suppliers and that the Company cannot be held accountable or liable for third parties conduct. Although the Company represents that it contracts with reliable, professional and responsible third parties, in the event such third parties cause injury, damage, loss, delay or irregularity, the Company cannot accept responsibility or liability for third party actions.
15.6. Please note, we cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract (as stated at clause 16). This includes, for example, any additional services or facilities which any supplier agrees to provide for you where the services or facilities are not advertised by us and we have not agreed to arrange them as part of our contract. Any optional excursions or activities booked during your holiday do not form part of our contract as these are all arranged for you directly by the suppliers concerned. In addition, regardless of any wording used by us on our website, in any advertising material or elsewhere, we only promise to use reasonable skill and care as set out above and we do not have any greater or different liability to you.
15.7. The promises we make to you about the services we have agreed to provide or arrange as part of our contract – and the laws and regulations of Greece – will be used as the basis for deciding whether the services in question had been properly provided.
15.8. Our responsibility does not start until you meet the group at the designated start point of the tour; usually the airport in the city at the start of the trip or a designated meeting point. We are not responsible for any additional expenses incurred by you in getting to the meeting point, unless differently agreed.
- Optional extras
Optional Extras (which for the purposes of this section mean any activity, transportation, meal, or any other product or service not expressly included in the tour description or itinerary, or in the price of the tour) do not form part of the tour and our contract. Client agrees that any assistance given by Trails’ Beyond Tour Leaders or other Trails’ Beyond representative in arranging, selecting, or booking, any Optional Extras is purely at the request of the Client, and Trails Beyond makes no warranties regarding such information and expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever arising from any Optional Extras or participation thereon by any Client, or any information provided by any Trails Beyond representative or Tour Leader regarding any Optional Extras. Accordingly, the Client hereby releases Trails Beyond from all claims and causes of action arising from any damages, loss of enjoyment, inconvenience, or injuries related to Optional Extras.
- Trip Notes
If we issue detailed trip notes for your booking these trip notes and all the information contained therein will be deemed to be part of the contract. Trip notes available from our website or by post, contain up-to-date definitive information about the itinerary and travel arrangements. Should there be a discrepancy between the information in the brochure or website and the trip notes, the information in the trip notes supersedes that in the brochure or on the website and will be considered the most up-to-date and accurate.
- Special requests
We will consider special requests such as vegetarian meals, high or low floor preferences in accommodation, when you book. We will tell you whether there is a charge for the request. We can only guarantee requests for which there is a charge, or those that are confirmed in writing.
- Operable Law
This Booking Agreement and all actions arising out of and related to Client’s tour are governed by the laws of the nation of Greece.
No employee, agent, servant or representative of the Company has authority to alter the conditions set forth in this Booking Agreement. Only the Company’s manager has the right to update and/or alter these Terms at anytime, and shall post the amended Terms on Trails Beyond Website (www.trailsbeyond.gr). Any such amendment shall take effect 10 days following their posting to the Website. The latest Terms, as amended, may be accessed any time on Trails’ Beyond website at http://trailsbeyond.gr/booking/Terms-and-conditions_11 or will be sent to Client upon their written request to the Company. Clients shall be deemed to have accepted any amendments to these Terms on the date that is 10 days after their posting on Trails Beyond website. The Company recommends that all Clients refer to the Terms prior to their travel to familiarize themselves with the most up-to-date version hereof.